Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Versace for H&M?




Due to hit our high-street in November this year, Donatella Versaces' Punky leather and urban edgy range - VERSACE FOR H&M.
It always strikes me as a bit of a contradiction when high-fashion designers try to make themselves accessible to an audience that usually would never be able to afford the items. If you go to H&M today you will find so many items for under £10, but what is the likelihood of ANY designer item being priced like that? The clothes are STILL going to be too expensive for the majority of H&M shoppers.
YES the clothes will be hot.
and YES I will want to buy them.
BUT just because they are being sold in a shop that my student budget can afford, does not make them accessible to me. But at least I will be able to try them on!!




xx

1 comment:

Xoxo ☺ said...

Can't wait to see the collection in person yay! xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...