- One of the most outspoken models of the modern day, Coco has openly expressed disgust for the anorexic image portrayed by the fashion industry.
- Not only is she against the unhealthy body image the models are expected to uphold, She has also recently become the face of a 'NO PHOTOSHOP' campaign, to show the world the reality behind the airbrushed magazines.
- She is of Irish, Russian and Welsh descent.
- In the Jean Paul-Gaultier A/w 2007 show, Coco irish-danced down the runway in the scottish-highland inspired creations. This was known as the 'Coco Moment' from then on as dubbed by American Vogue.
- She has joined the new realm of supermodels, such as Agness Deyne, Lily Donaldson, Chanel Iman, Jessica Stam and Hilary Rohda.
- She has been the face of numerous campaigns such as Chanel, Dior, D&G, Lanvin, YSL and Balenciaga.
- She joined Alexa Chung and Olivia Palmero in showcasing her daily outfits on Vogue.co.uk in 2010.
- She is one of the few modern and true Supermodels of this day.
Check out her blog HERE!