Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Vogue cover WIN

After a series of uninspirational covers, VOGUE UK steps up for MAY 2011 in offering us THREE gorgeous ones. Perhaps its the bridal theme? Or maybe Mario Testino's photography? Or it could just be that the models are fabulous. Either way, Vogue has become that little bit more interesting. 
Despite the plain covers that managed to make me a little bit bored [despite the fact I had finally found half an hour to read the magazines], I still read them and enjoyed them. So what has made Vogue so blah blah blah this past few months?!
I was totally unenthused by the Victoria Beckham cover, and the Gwyneth Paltrow one hasn't inspired me enough to spend much time on it yet (though I have been insanely busy)!
Will it carry on? Or will the international editions outshine our little British one?





x

3 comments:

Sassy said...

Lovely post. If you like my blog, follow me. I'll follow yo too :D
Alla moda e con stile

Froso M. said...

These covers make the models look like fairies!

xoxo,
Froso from Style Nirvana.

Jane Soboleva said...

I love cover with Natalia)))and I follow u))

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...