Monday, April 11, 2011

Reece Witherspoon and the Elephant...

In a circus themed shoot for Vogue USA, Reece Witherspoon rode an elephant. The shots look gorgeous, as does Reece. The lighting is beautiful as is the setting thanks to Peter Lingbergh. I think the elephant also looks pretty damn good! Following on from the worlds obsession with weddings at the moment, the article focuses on the obvious: Southern Belle, Marriage, and the obviously giant ring. She describes herself has having a 'squirelly' energy, which I LOVE. She stars in a robot-style film later this year: This Means War, which I probably won't go and see. 
However, despite my evident cynicism at Vogue USA's bid to have such an obvious, unoriginal article, I still enjoyed it. Reece Witherspoon is an actress who I grew up watching, and I loved her films. And she looks STUNNING in the images! 
She definitely is an 'America's Sweetheart'!





x

4 comments:

SC said...

One BIG love! (Keep giving me posts like these bébé. Loving your blog)

Anonymous said...

im not a big fan of the cover. she looks so much prettier in the other pictures, im sure they could have picked another beautiful shot of her.

ylenia said...

amazing pics!!
nice blog here, I'm following!
and thanks for your comment on my blog =)

2befab said...

thanks for your lovely comment...
i'm following you too....
xoxo2befab

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...