Saturday, April 9, 2011

MODELS UNZIPPED: Gisele Bundchen






Photographer: Heidi Slimane
Styling: Clare Richardson

  • Brazilian born Gisele Bundchen has been called the only remaining ''supermodel'' by legends such as Naomi Campbell and Claudia Schiffer. 
  • She is the most highly paid supermodel in the WORLD, and has been since 2004.
  • In 2008 Gisele was named the 4th most influential person in the fashion world. 
  • A nude picture of Gisele, shot by Irving Penn, was sold at auction for £96,000 
  • She has one of the most desired bodies in the world.
  • She has had campaigns with Christian Dior, Louis Vuitton and was one of the coveted Victoria's Secret Angels, alongside Tyra Banks, Heidi Klum and Helena Christensen
  • She has raised huge sums for many charities such as St.Judes' Children's Research Hospital, Hurricane Katrina victims as well as the Haiti Earthquake rescue







x

13 comments:

Carla McCarthy said...

Thanks for visiting me!
Following you back! By the way I'm brazilian! :)

htt://www.cougarvintage.blogspot.com

Vintage2Vogue said...

Thanks for following me hollie! wish I had Gisele's bum! goodness! hope you're well and I'm following you now too!

xo

Lydia From Vintage2Vogue

http://vintagetwovogue.blogpspot.com
lydiagraylange@gmail.com

stolen threads. said...

far out! she's amazing. thanks for your comments, we hope you decide to follow us as were are definitely following you! x

http://stolenthreads.blogspot.com/

Sophia said...

So pretty, lovely blog thanks so much for your comment but for whatever reason I don't see you on my followers list!
I'm now following you and am excited to read more :) xxx

NRC said...

Gisele us awesome!!
Following

DanielaCarpino said...

the pictures are so good! Great blog! xoxo

maDame said...

Awesome Woman!! Love her. The Best: She's born on the same day as I.

Haylla said...

Ela é muito linda ^^
Estou te seguindo flor.
beijos no seu coração

pelininstyle said...

thanks for visiting my blog:)
I think Gisele is a very good model:)
i follow you now:)
www.pelininstyle.com

emily said...

stunnning! love gisele! :) your blog is very cool! xxx

http://seasidegulls.blogspot.com/

Mila said...

Oh my,this is brilliant.

Sick by Trend said...

Thank you so much for your comment! I really love Gisele Bundchen.. she is awesome and one of the best models in the world. Really cool post1 I'm following :d Follow me!

xx

www.sickbytrend.com

Cinderella's Closet said...

This brazilian bombshell has a sick body. I could kill for a body like hers :) -- interesting post.

http://blog.cinderellasclosetnyc.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...