Thursday, March 10, 2011

Black Swan Beauty Mila Kunis

It has been a while since a film bought a relatively unknown actress to the forefront of Hollywood, but Darren Aronofsky's BLACK SWAN did this for american beauty Mila Kunis. Having starred in That 70's Show (which I have never watched), and Forgetting Sarah Marshall (which landed Kunis the role in BLACK SWAN), Kunis was noticed, but not remembered. Now, however, it is hard to forget her. 
Kunis' role in BLACK SWAN took a brutal regimen and diet to perfect. Both her and Natalie Portman were dancing ballet for 4 hours a day, 7 days a week, whilst on a heavily restricted diet. Whilst both lost a lot of weight, it was Kunis' response which made me realise that this actress was incredibly down to earth and likable: 
''I could see why this industry is so f—-d up, because … I would literally look at myself in the mirror and I was like, ‘Oh my God!’ I had no shape, no boobs, no a– … all you saw was the bone. I was like, ‘This looks gross.’''
At the Oscars she wowed in Elli Saab and her shoot in W Magazine was stunning. 
What is your opinion on this 20-something actress? Love or hate? Personally, I can't wait to see what she does next!

]#

















Which image is your favourite? Mine are the gorgeous ones in the sun hat and with the rose for W. 

x



1 comment:

House Of Scarlet said...

Love the shot with the rose- she is amazing- loved her in 'Book of Eli' also xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...