Monday, March 7, 2011

'The Bitch is back and better than ever' - Britney Spears V Magazine April 2011

Our favourite teen-star/crazy-mess Britney Spears is making (ANOTHER) comeback this year, and it starts with a new album and a feature/cover story on V magazine in the April 2011 edition. And whilst some of her other attempted 'comebacks' haven't worked out so well for her, this time she looks INCREDIBLE. Her new album, FEMME FATALE, and her shoot sums this up pretty well. 
Shot by legendary photographer Mario Testino (Blog post follow up coming SOON!), the pictures show Britney glowing through a coloured haze, looking absolutely stunning. 
In the interview, Britney was asked what she would define as Femme Fatale. Her response was:
 'A woman who is sexy and strong, dangerous and mysterious, cool and confident. [on her album] I think Femme Fatale speaks for itself. I worked really hard on it and spent almost two years recording it. I think it’s the best album I have ever made. There’s nothing to say. I’ll let the music speak for me.'

Her new song 'Hold it against me' has shot through the charts, and her success seems to be flourishing around the world once again, as ...
'The Bitch is back and better than ever!'


What do you think of Britney? Love or Hate?

xx

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...